Thursday, December 01, 2011

[The Life of Shaun #439] Slumdog Thousandaire

It's been a while since I've cheated on London; except for two small indiscretions to Madrid and one to Berlin, I have been a faithful Londoner since my Big Gay Cruise in February.

Tonight I am leaving by belovéd again, to sleep in the arms of the Raj.

Russ and his mother will be meeting me in Mumbai, and from there we will have a whirlwind tour of the jewel of the Empire: Mumbai, Colombo (Sri Lanka, but still), Bangalore, Kolkata and finally Delhi with an American-style day trip to Agra for the Taj Mahal.

Very excited - I've wanted to go to India for ages!

OK, of to T5.  Next time you hear from me, I'll probably have Delhi belly!

राम राम,
Shaun

_________________________________________________________________________________
Shaun H. Coley | Shadwell | Tower Hamlets | London | UK | www.nocirc.org

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun

No comments: