Tuesday, January 27, 2015

[The Life of Shaun #508] Dublin Scenes

I've been to Dublin several times, so I'll just share a few pics from the latest trip, where veterans Mary Keany and I showed around newbies Marco, Ian and Sushil.  My fondness for this understated city continues unabated.

Cheers,
Shaun




Inline images 17
North bank, River Liffey



Millennium Spire, or the "Rod to God"


Our beer order arrives!



"You want me to sit outside on a bus - in Dublin - in January?"


Inline images 18
Heaven on Earth: Red Torch Ginger



Though it's touristy, I still think Temple Bar...


Inline images 19
...and its live music are pretty great.


Me, Sushil and Ian, posterboys for The George.


Shaun H. Coley ~ Kentish Town ~ Camden ~ London NW5 ~ UK ~ shaunism.blogspot.co.uk

--
http://shaunism.blogspot.co.uk/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to the-life-of-shaun+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: