Saturday, October 15, 2016

[The Life of Shaun #538] 23 and Shaun

My 23andMe results have come back, showing that I am a pretty typical American mutt, and revealing a dark family secret: Mom was not 100% Swedish, as she believed.  Seems those Larsons and Widens were taking a few more amorous trips to mainland Europe than they admitted to.  I've also learned that I am more Neanderthal than most, and that I am 0.1% Ashkenazi Jew.  Oy, gevalt!

However, despite the increased clarity of my genetic make-up, my old descriptions stands: I am white and whiter.  Nothing exotic here, folks.

Cheers,
Shaun








It's a personal choiceShaun H. Coley ~ Shadwell ~ Tower Hamlets ~ London E1 ~ UK ~ shaunism.blogspot.co.uk ~ #ImWithHer

--
http://shaunism.blogspot.co.uk/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to the-life-of-shaun+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: