Sunday, 19 March 2006

[The Life of Shaun #38] Beer, vodka and champagne, oh my!

First a notice -- I will be going to Phoenix this Wednesday for $2 pints, so all of you whom I won't see at other events I hope to see you then!!

The time-change thing is definitely affecting me. Friday "night" I got to bed about 7:00 and woke up at 11:00. Last night I was in bed just before 5:00 and could not sleep in past 8:30 to save my life. This is very odd because if there's one thing I love it's vodka, but not too far down the list from that is sleep. It has, however, resulted in the not-unwelcome fact that, other than the trip from JFK to Terry's, I haven't really been sober in NYC.

Mommie Dearest came up yesterday from Philly to say hello and make Mommie Dearest iced teas (similar to Long Island iced teas, but so, so good); what was that I said about not being sober again?

And on that note, just a couple hours away from going to one of my favorite spots on earth: $11-all-you-can-drink brunch at Intermezzo. Then tonight I have a champagne date with the beautiful Darrin; I can safely say I am enjoying mt trip.

Got Hot Spot pizza... it's hard to ask more from life than a good slice of New York pizza.

"Having a wonderful time! Wish you were here!",
Shaun



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To post to this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: