Monday, 26 October 2020

[The Life of Shaun #577] Done and busted?

I am officially out of quarantine today, and I've passed the "double dip" risk period, where some people start to feel better, but then quickly deteriorate.  I am expecting fatigue and anosmia for some weeks, possibly months, from what I've read and heard, but it's manageable.

On this side of things, I wonder how much more widespread SARS-CoV-2 is than is known.  I never developed a cough, the key feature of covid-19, which makes me think there must be an appreciable number of undetected cases out there.  Hopefully millions, and the severe cases we see are extreme outliers.  But who knows, and who knows when we'll have that data reliably.

Until then, wash your hands and up your quinine.  The latter won't help with covid-19, but it might help with your nerves, which is just as important.

Cheers,
Shaun

Shaun H. Coley ~ Islington ~ London N1 ~ UK ~ shaunism.blogspot.co.uk

--
http://shaunism.blogspot.co.uk/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to the-life-of-shaun+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/the-life-of-shaun/CAPtAq8LcF-pzuL_uGnxdgHSydf%2B%2BS7vu-gqHbOpSaeDVvMPP5g%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments: